Fax Core: Error when starting resource... contains "IsPlayerAceAllowed`

SO i just downloaded this and followed you video on how to set it up and did exactly what he said. The config folder had commas for the last thing to so i just left it alone because he said not to add a comma. So when i start my server everything seemed fine but then when i joined the server i got this in my console. So i thought maybe it was the the commas thing and removed commas for the last thing but still have problem please help.
Imgur

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1]

Didn’t actually realise the resource topic was closed…

Yeah @zee can that reopened. Or if I needa talk to d0p3t…

Install a fresh version

so can you help me please lol

i re downloaded and and re installed it and still doesn’t work.
still getting this error (click on the photo to make bigger) image

Any tips not working look at up messages to see picture

Is the config changed at all?

no i didnt config nothing i just put the exec perms.cfg in serve.cfg. i made my own #Nested configs and put it under that buy i just found the origianl #nested configs and put it under that but i still go the error in the console and Never got the message in chat saying i am a guest

but i am still getting this error in the console https://imgur.com/ztZQNWZ

I mean the scripts config…

There will be an error in that.

Also what server version are you on. So I can try and replicate it…

No didnt mess with the scripts config. And i am pretty sure have this version https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/1208-55b26bf75b86a3650e35d6da29188f8baad106e5/

btw i wanted to say thanks you for responding to the message with my problem not a lot of people do that

1 Like

Np. This should not be an issue at all. Are you 150% sure it’s set up right… This error is not a default error.

Also does it happen when the server starts?

I am 151% sure i set it up right lol i followed step by step you yt video. That errors comes up on when i join. That system message never even pops up for me in chat. The only thing i am confused about is in the video you said the last word should never have a comma and i looked at the config file and all of them do. I thought maybe that is why its not working. So i removed all the commas that were in the last word and still the error. So i just deleted it and just reinstalled and still doesnt work lol

Any Luck?