Fatal error license key

Hello,

I have a small server for a week in hamachi to test weapons.meta and handling.meta with some friends before we send it to the main server, but today for some reason this happens:

Any idea why? Any fix? We try to change to other key or othe ip but without success

Does this happen with a newer license key? newer versions of FXServer should also give more info about why it failed to authenticate.

Happens with a newer license yes and with new hamachi ip. @TheIndra

Imgur

If you are getting license key initial ip does not match then create a key on that ip address and use that one.

I use the ipv4 in the hamachi to generate the key @TheIndra.

Unless your outbound traffic goes over Hamachi you would need to use your public ip to activate the key.

So i put my ip in config and connect to the hamachi?

Just use the ip you were given in the error message, this is only for activation

But how people connect via hamachi then? @TheIndra

The initial ip in the keymaster is not for connecting

I try with hamachi ip and pc ip. People can´t connect.
There is another option to program and use console with friends in the server for restart scripts? @TheIndra

I get the initial IP part of it to activate it but for some ISP that separate traffic, this will just cause people to waste keys. For instance I make a key on with my public Verizon IP and try to activate it on my internal server on the same IP and I get the IP doesn’t match due to the ARIN address changing on the return phone home. For instance:

Now if you could at least change the IP when the key is deactivated that would help.