Failed to update system resources: Could not find refs/heads/master.

I tried to start up FxDK for the first time, created a project and simply wanted to boot up the server and look around in-game. I wanted to edit timecycles like in the video.

First, when I open FxDK, I get this error

Failed to update system resources: NotFoundError: Could not find refs/heads/master.

When trying to start the server, I’ve got following error

Server error: Error: Server stopped unexpectedly, probably see crashes at C:\Users\MoravianLion\AppData\Local\citizenfx\sdk-storage\server\recommended\FXServer.exe\crashes
Failed to start server: Error: Failed to load resources: file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[gamemodes]/basic-gamemode#basic-gamemode, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[gamemodes]/[maps]/fivem-map-skater#map-skater, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[gameplay]/chat#chat, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[system]/[builders]/yarn#yarn, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[system]/[builders]/webpack#webpack, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[gameplay]/playernames#playernames, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[managers]/mapmanager#mapmanager, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[managers]/spawnmanager#spawnmanager, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[system]/sessionmanager#sessionmanager, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[system]/baseevents#baseevents, file:///C:/Users/MoravianLion/AppData/Local/citizenfx/sdk-storage/system-resources/resources/[system]/hardcap#hardcap

I have no idea what does that mean and couldn’t find any answer online either. Seems like FxDK “forgot” do download some resources. Or did I skip something here?

Any advice will be appreciated!