Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic
Windows version: 11
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications: 3060 ~ I5-11400 ~ 32GB RAM
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files: Game is not crashing
.dmp files/report IDs: No dump file

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot: Ask if needed, I can start the game fine.
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot: Ask if needed, I can start the game fine.
Filepath to FiveM folder: C:\Users\yorgo\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app
FiveM client folder screenshot: Ask if needed, I can start the game fine.
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? None, all uninstalled
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? Failed to fetch: Failure downloading on every single ymap/mlo

What are you trying to do? Trying to get on the server, but it gives an error trying to load any ymap/mlo and so I get stuck on the loading screen, more info is below.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Deleted cache, re-installed game, re-installed FiveM, deleted content_index.xml, uninstalled both anti-virus I had, disabled windows anti-virus and firewall, made an exception for five on anti-virus, allowed five through the firewall, installed newest drivers, restarted router, tried ethernet and internet, and more.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, randomly started

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! Malibu Sunset RP

Additional comments

Hey, I’ve been getting the same issue for the past 5 days. I’m stuck at a particular asset on the loading screen when it says “downloading assets”. I already know what’s happening. Basically, something is denying permission to download a particular resource. I have my anti-virus disabled, and my firewall off. I initially got stuck at preloading collisions at 0%, but I was able to somehow get past that part, so there is some progress.

So what seems to be causing my infinite loading is this:

Render/ Failed to request compcache_nb:/Hospital/int_hospitalnew_placement.ymap: Failed to fetch: Failure downloading int_hospitalnew_placement.ymap: HTTP 503: <HTML><HEAD>

Every time I try to download any map asset, it fails to load.

The 2 last logs are below:

CitizenFX_log_2022-07-26T035922.log (1.3 MB)

CitizenFX_log_2022-07-26T042654.log (1.1 MB)

Please, I’ll be grateful for any help, I’m in desperate need at this point and am out of ideas.

FYI: I could load on a “test server” with no issues.
FYI: I already notified the server owners and support team, and they are working in parallel to attempt to resolve the issue.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Update, it all worked out. Seems like the Lebanese internet services have a firewall that does not allow any downloads. Solved it by the simple “Get a VPN” method.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.