FAA Head looking for server

Hello, my name is Lutton and I have been looking for a server in which I can become FAA Head in. In terms of experience, I have been FAA Head in 5 different servers in addition to the fact that I am a pilot in real life (currently hold my PPL w/ IR). Myself and a few others are looking to start a FAA department on a server that already has decent activity (20+ players on daily & vMenu preferably). If you do accept your offer, we already have all the necessary files that we need for FAA, thus you as a owner or director do not need to search for files yourself. Its only a few of us in a group that would move initially, however we know quite a few people who would be willing to move over to your new community if everything is looking good. Essentially you get a new FAA department and some new members as well :slight_smile:

If you are interested, feel free to list your community below and explain why you think it is the better option for us. Make sure to also give the discord link in case we are interested.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

@Lutton If you are still looking for a server, you may join us. We are still in development and we are interested in having a FAA community join us. https://discord.gg/ynUHdAK

Updated requirements; still looking!

This might not be quite what you’re looking for but I run a large flight simulator and we could use some more experienced pilots. We have some departments where your skills could be useful, namely ATC.

Updated post stating vMenu is preferred over economy; already in projectdash thanks :slight_smile: