F6 key doesn't work

I have the problem that the F6 key is not accepted by FiveM, or rather does not work.

The problem only exists in FiveM, otherwise this F6 key works everywhere.

I have already cleared the FiveM cache, completely reinstalled FiveM but the problem still persisted.

Next I completely uninstalled GTA and deleted all data on the device, did the same with FiveM. Then I restarted the computer and reinstalled everything.

The problem remains the same! All F keys work outside of Fivem (including the F6). Only the F6 key does not work. It cannot be selected in the keyboard settings either.
Other keyboards were also tested. The same thing happened here. Outside of FiveM, they all work, only in FiveM the F6 doesn’t work.

Anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks and best regards

Actually unnecessary, but Overwolf was responsible for it.
Overwolf uses various key bindings, but only blocked the F6 and no others used by Overwolf.

If someone has a similar problem, look for an application on your device that influences the keyboard layouts by overlaying another program. For example, Overwolf or Overwolf Insights Capture.

I have the same problem that the f2 to f7 key does not work, maybe the solution is how?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.