Eyebrows for mp characters?

Is there a way to put on eyebrows in the player menu in redm? I can’t find any am I missing something? Or is that feature not available?

Not a RedM feature request. RedM allows you to implement everything that was done in Red Dead Online and Red Dead Redemption 2. You have to research how x feature was done and re-implement it. Eyebrows are implemented using the new overlay system with texture overriding introduced in RDR3. See _REQUEST_TEXTURE and _SET_TEXTURE_LAYER_MOD.

Sorry I’m a little dumb if this comes off stupid, but I don’t know how to make my own server so I go on a free roam one. I have my own character and he’s missing eyebrows. Am I missing skmething?

You need to ask the server owner to add eyebrows into whatever menu he is using.

1 Like

Solution below: add the three lines of code below at the end of loading your character’s physiognomy:

Citizen.InvokeNative(0x5653AB26C82938CF, PlayerPedId(), tonumber('0x3303'), 0.0);
  Citizen.InvokeNative(0x5653AB26C82938CF, PlayerPedId(), tonumber('0x2FF9'), 0.0);
  Citizen.InvokeNative(0x5653AB26C82938CF, PlayerPedId(), tonumber('0x4AD1'), 0.0);

By DiGreia

1 Like

Why tonumber('0x3303') and not just 0x3303? :thinking:

have you already tested removing the tonumber conversion? If yes and it worked, tell me that I will adjust the solution above.