Extra Low FPS

My Problem is this : I have Like 15-25 FPS later i was running it at 40-60 so idk what is problem there is there any solution to this ? How can i boost my FPS bcs its unplayable

GTA V version? - Latest
Up to date? - Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? - Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? - Steam ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/happyczsk )
Windows version? - Windows 10 Pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? This is not the problem yes i did
Error screenshot (if any) Nope
System specifications - 8 GB RAM , AMD A8-6500 APU 4 CPUs ~3.5 GHZ , GPU Radeon RX550/550 Series 2 GB VRAM
What did you do to get this issue? I tryed some videos on youtube
What server did you get this issue on? Every RolePlay server

CitizenFX.log file I dont know where to find this file

.dmp files/report IDs None!

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder You can see it in picter down there
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far. Optimalize at RADEON Settings , and some stuff from youtube

Thank you for your time <3

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Most RP servers are running unoptimized scripts and custom models(cars, housing,peds,clothes) These are all contributing factors to lower fps.

My suggestion would be to either find a server that runs well on your computer, lower your graphic settings, or upgrade your computer as it is rather lackluster in specs.

Or another option would be to start your own server and optimize it for your needs.

This might also help:

1 Like

Yeah i dowloanded this and see like 2 FPS difference im running everything on lowest possible
If i set it to High i lose like 1-4 FPS only. But at Friday 6.12.19 im going for RAM so i will have 12 GB RAM hope it will help . And as i said its doing on every RP Server on non RP server i have just like 32 FPS .

2 Likes

Adding more RAM just lift FPS at 20-30 so i dont have still solution

try this, this helped me> https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/best-high-setting-for-medium-pc

I tryied this and it still not getting better

which of the settings you tried? you might also be running on your cpus gpu for some reason, try this then> [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

1 Like

Nope didnt work .

But at task manager CPU is running at 100% with gta V turned on

maybe then upgrade your cpu, i have simular spec intel cpu and everything is fine for me

1 Like

I found a solution today it was pretty simple 1. CPU was overheating (New thermal paste) Fixed this
2. I set my power plan from High performance to Balance
3. Turned on all my CPU Cores at “msconfig”

Went from 20 to 30-40

1 Like

Now just showed problem with textures loading

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.