Experienced FiveM developer Looking for work!

Looking to enhance your FiveM server? With over four years of experience, I offer comprehensive skills to meet your needs. Whether it’s custom scripts, bug fixes, or working with frameworks like ESX and QBCore, I’ve got you covered.

I’m a versatile developer proficient in both ESX and QBCore, ensuring your specific requirements are met effectively. From creating custom scripts to fixing bugs and optimizing performance, I deliver exceptional gameplay experiences.

With a deep understanding of Lua scripting and a vast library of resources, I can bring your unique ideas to life. From complex features to immersive role-playing systems, I build tailored solutions from scratch, making your server stand out.

I prioritize communication and collaboration, working closely with server owners to understand their vision. I provide regular updates and incorporate feedback for a seamless development process.

Elevate your FiveM server with an experienced developer who can handle it all. Contact me today to discuss your project and let’s create an extraordinary gaming experience together.

Discord: Nvidia1786#0001

1 Like