Experienced FiveM Developer Looking For Clients

Hello everyone,

I’m a 22-year-old FiveM Developer currently pursuing my degree in Computer Science. With three years of experience under my belt, I’ve had the privilege of working on various servers, catering to both small-scale communities and large servers with hundreds of concurrent players. Additionally, I also operate my own script shop.

While I’ve accomplished a lot during my journey, it’s important to note that my expertise lies in scripting, server development, and all things related to FiveM. However, I do have some limitations, such as not handling complex animations, custom cutscenes, and UI design. Despite these constraints, I’m confident in my ability to turn your server ideas into reality.

When it comes to compensation, I believe in a fair exchange for quality work. I’m open to discussing arrangements that benefit both parties involved. If you’re interested in collaborating or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me on Discord at “kenshin13”.

Let’s have a conversation and explore the possibilities for your server’s success.

Best regards,

Kenshin13

Still looking to take on clients. DM me on Discord “kenshin13”.

Still looking to take on clients. Contact me on Discord at “kenshin13”.