Experienced Devs Needed | Outlaw CnR | 100+ Members | In Development

Hello everyone,

My business partner and I are seeking an experienced developer who is certified in and has an educational background in various programming languages, such as C++, LUA, C#, JavaScript, and HTML. Currently, we only have one developer who meets this criteria, but we hope to hire an additional developer to accelerate the development process.

We are only taking serious and seasoned developers as we require a programmer that can work off the existing code that is currently being developed by a very experienced dev. We are operating off the standalone framework, essentially, we have created our own framework in a way. Our server is a PvP server and is not to be confused with an RP server.

This will require a developer who has tons of experience in creating custom and complex scripts. We need someone that is confident in their ability to deliver what we request. What we are requesting is a huge job to undertake!

Being that this is a difficult job, we are paying well. Once you get in contact with me via Discord, we will discuss how much time you have to complete the server, how much you’ll be getting paid, what we expect of you, and more.

Update: (3/21/2023)
When we first opened our Discord a few weeks back, we gained over 100 members in just 48 hours. At this point in time, our server is about 50% completed, but my current dev could really use a hand to distribute his workload.

Please check out our Discord

AGAIN, THIS JOB IS FOR A PROFESSIONAL AND OR HIGHLY EXPERIENCED CODER ONLY.

SERIOUS BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY.

Discord:
CreativeHFD#1183

1 Like

Still looking for another developer! Please PM me or contact me through Discord!

BUMP!! Looking for another developer!

UPDATE:
When we opened our Discord, we gained 100 members in approximately 48 hours. People are very interested in our server and we really need an additional developer to help us open for Alpha!

Still looking for competent devs that are fluent in English! If you don’t speak or write English well, this job is not for you!

Still looking for competent devs that are fluent in English! If you don’t speak or write English well, this job is not for you!

HELLO
Add me up on my Discord @ Supernoval