Experienced Developer Looking for work (QBcore)

Hello, my name is KISHAN KAUSHAL Here I am looking for some freelance/hire work!
Here’s a little about me:
I started my development journey around 2019. I learned the basics of .lua through Garry’s Mod but made my way over to FiveM at about 2016 coming into 2017 I played a good amount of servers before I thought why should I not try and make a server… after that I have been learning to code ever since and every day been getting better and better at what I do, I would really love to bring my skills to your project/server that’s why you should choose me! and my english very well

I’m capable of working alone or along side a team!

List of things I can do and have done!.

Add my own elements to existing resources.
Been a part of FiveM since 2016-17.
Have had a good amount of previous experience being a developer.
Active mostly all day everyday!
Can setup server’s easily and securely!
Edit HTML/CSS to your own standards.
Fix and edit scripts/resources.
Help others learn to develop/create a server.
Ways to contact me/get in touch

Discord - kishankaushal

Join Our development discord

Join the discord and open a ticket with abit of detail in what you need/want

you can hire us thru fiverr if you have trust issue

2 Likes

Did a very good job and was very understanding. Also added extra stuff to my server. I would definitely recommend him to others and I will be using him for more work in the future definitely 5 stars

2 Likes

Arguably one of the most helpful people i’ve ever encountered hiring people. Explained everything in detail, answered every question, had a solution to every problem or something just as good and helped after delivery. Will definitely be back. Thank you!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!