Ex-Zombies | Advanced Zombie Script For Roleplay Servers

this is not same. Actually i’m not forcing you for purchase.

free version spawning for client and not working sync. I mean every player can’t see same zombies.
I also checked beforehand. Inside, zombies are not sensitive to sound and vision.
and zombies automatically attack you when they are spawned.
in my script they’re walking around and zombies have sinsitive for sound and vision

New resmon values > outside the safe zone resmon value ( i see max 0.53 ms )

inside the safe zone resmon value ( i see max 0.35 ms)

1 Like

Please

you can use on esx but i didn’t make loot system for esx yet

i now have a simple question al real question about the script in the ESX version waht you planed the blackout is it only for street and building lights without vehicle light blackout or with all blackout
i wanna know did the vehicle lights are useable

I want to purchase, but it says contact you before purchasing?

New update here

• new resmon values (0.09 in safezone/0.18-0.40 outside the safezone. It’s a normal i thin because zombies working with sync)
  • I added anomalys ( you can spawn different ped on night)

image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1027111570985205780/1036531234291073095/unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

got this and nothing works just the looks of it works only can’t even get the zombies to stay zombies can’t even see where the safe zones this script doesn’t have much at all maybe in the future it will be usable

I answered on ticket but you didn’t checked. Please check your ticket when time are you available.

I also bought this zombie don’t really do damage on me and you there is times you can’t even find zombies and can’t find greenzones .

1 Like

you need to read documentation for true installation. You can create a ticket if you can’t find

¿Does this standalone script works with ESX 1.7.5? ¿Or just with QB-Core?

it’s working on esx but without loot system

Is there any updated videos on this resource I am in the process of building a zombie server just finishing up my cuton maps and starting to look at zombie scripts for it

Hello, I’m thinking about getting this, my question is can i change the items you get from zombie loot?

Can this be stand alone?