Evolve RP [18+] | Serious RP | Los Santos & Cayo Perico | [UK/EU/US/AUS]

its not letting me join can anyone help please

2 Likes

Full Time Staff and Development Team

Evolve RP V2 is a professionally run FiveM server with a fulltime staff and development team. Our friendly 24/7 support staff will help you along the way with questions or concerns. New players are welcome in Evolve RP. We also have designers on staff and offer custom cars, clothing skins, hairstyles unique to Evolve. Our development team is very active pushing multiple updates and patches per week integrating fun and custom jobs and scripts for the city. Evolve listens to the community and evolves around what the players want.

We host frequent community meetings where everyone is allowed to have a voice. We believe this leads to a happy, healthy community.

Server IP: 51.222.10.63:30120 (F8 Connect)
Discord http://Discord.gg/evolverp
Twitter https://twitter.com/RPevolve
Youtubehttps://

We run events in the City all the time and have active giveaways on discord for in game prizes including cars / houses etc.

UPDATES 27/12/2021

THE TIME HAS COME TO EVOLVE

CAYO PERICO ISLAND

We have now introduced the new gang system to work with the City, The Cayo Perico island is now a war zone. All whitelisted gangs with discord tags and ingame tags can now fight over a territory with a reward system. If you do not want this kind of game play don’t worry stay on the main island none of this will effect you

FEATURES

• Gang Territory to fight over.

• Once in control you will have the ability to order in a shipment which comes via an air drop, (however this air drop can be looted by anyone).

• Vehicle rental covering all aspects are on the island as well as a shop, if you lose your rental before time is up you will not be able to rent another vehicle until the timer is gone.

• Defibrillator to revive your friends (be careful these are high voltage) How ever those not close to you can still see the light :wink: (also cannot be used out of the zone).

• If you loot a crate and disconnect to respawn in another location this is considered fail rp / combat logging (fight for what you deserve).

RULES

Obviously dropping the N bomb or R bomb is still a no go all them apply, RDM / VDM IS ALLOWED no initiation is needed, There are also no gang limits if you have 10 members you may all attack together, it is shoot on sight in the zone. (be careful not to shoot your friends).

THIS MESSAGE IS SHORT ITS UP TO YOU ALL TO MAKE THIS BIGGER

Zone picture for reference below, if you leave this zone in an air or boat they will de spawn, streamers please note and anyone renting that after your rental time is up they will disappear this is to help keep performance at its best

Topic will be removed and a new one started this week with all updates. Including the new island game mode

NEW VIDEO OF ISLAND GAME MODE COMING SOON 06/01/2022

amazing city one of the best non whitelisted servers on fivem if not the best come check it out i been in and out of the city for a long time. Give it a shot :smile:

1 Like

Anyone got any ideas how to start weed and launder money

so you gonna let me back in so i can represent my self yo fr fr you got a real lawyer ready to do whats right. id like to come back as bruce
please and ty

hey i was banned permently for ftrp could you reduce that please wont happen again

@HD-Neat hey i was banned without explaining myself can you please text me on discord it would be greatly appreciated kind regards
my name is Davide#6458

@HD-Neat hello there mate would you be able to contact me thanks my discord is Davide#6458
thank you

i am in the discord still wont join any one help

heat i have a very serious im gettibng targergted by your staff member i can go to full detail if u add me on discord and we talk my discord is quont3z thank you