EUP problem with loading uniforms only for me, and everyone sees that

Alrighty,

I play in a good server which inputs money into their own systems, etc. We of course use EUP aswell, now this issue has ONLY AFFECTED ME:

Certain uniforms won’t load but load the vanilla clothing instead, the server has everything in order and only this happens to me but is visible to everyone. I tried:

Restarting PC, clearing FiveM cache, updating GTA V and rockstar launcher as per suggestions of members in our tech-issues channel on discord. This issue has NOT been resolved and I need urgent assistance on what to do to fix it.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.