EUP menu edit?

if someone could explain what these numbers mean and or where i can find different ones thatd be nice.

This is in the eup-ui folder I am trying to edit the menu

the numbers refer to the MP ped numbers. For example in that top row, it has

{1, 1, 1}

The first 1 represents the header of what you are going to be changing. In this case, 1 is referring to the head section in the MP Ped menu.
The second 1 refers to which item number in that head section. In this case, it would be the first clothing item in the head section
The third 1 refers to which texture that item you chose would be. In this case, it would be the first texture for that item.

1 Like

So where or how would I find these numbers in let’s say an eup vest or something I downloaded off lcpdfr

I would just put it in under a piece of clothing that you don’t want to have, and then go in game and figure out the numbers there

Is there a way to edit the .lua file for the list. So like we have the default list but every login the list changes order? And is there a faster way to edit presets instead of going number by number?

what would scarfs and chains be?

I have figured it out, after hours of work Imma try and explain everything.

First lets explain all the bits and bobs, use the below images to help explain:

Line 2: This is the name of your uniform:

Line 3: is what most of you will categorize the uniforms, e.g. per department:

Lines 4-10: Still working these out, but I doubt it will be that hard. (Will make an update once I figure it out)

Edit: Line 4 is hats

Lines 12-21: These are your main clothing items. The first number in the brackets are not to be touched (as more then likely it will break).
The next number is the number for the clothing.
It is worth noting that if you are editing it using the Multiplayer creation section that you increase this number by 1, but if you are going through the ped customization menu then keep it the same number.

The next number is the textures, this is useful as for 1 shirt their maybe multiple textures as shown bellow.

Any questions hit me up on Discord at: clayton01
I plan on making a video on YT about this, I will link it once I make it!

1 Like