[EUP] Female Duty Pack

Hello, This is for the mp_f_freemode_01 the “f” is for Female something I have not yet heard of, I was requested to do this. IDK why but they said “we have a female in this community” whatever that means I am still very unsure what they were directing at! But anyway here it is.

Screenshots (Credit to Harold | Unified RolePlay) [Only using good screenshots so you don’t see how lazy I am!]

^ Harold used the wrong holster right here but in this their is a Safariland 6360-Husky9 for that one!

Download -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NZAecLf6atyubpoe3gGM_hISO2GRQ6xg/view?usp=sharing
^ Install to the eup-stream >stream (If you don’t know how to drag-drop and replace don’t ask me for support because IDC!)

Female JPC Vest
Female JPC.rar (40.5 MB)

46 Likes

Got this too for the Female now when I get 50 hearts on this which will never happen I’ll give it to ya!

80 Likes

What’s a “female”?

8 Likes

Lmao. Thanks for your work :slight_smile:

Good work, as per usual. :wink:

Your PFP is scary

I know, why do you think I have it lol

I was talking to Carrot it’s just the letter L

Ah. Alrighty then.

This looks great, time to try it on my server :tada:

Boo you ain’t met a female in your life you don’t need it nor does anyone who has a forum account!

:joy:

Wat? :thinking:

What??

This looks cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I look cooler!

There’s the Female JPC and if your blind here!

Female JPC.rar (40.5 MB)

1 Like

How do i get it the files to make EUP work server side

eup-stream > stream (Drag & Drop will ask to replace click yes to all!)

I understand that hearts are to show appreciation but I get the little notification everyday!

hey killdaa… thanks for this for making a female version of the duty belts… so much love is shown to the male stuff which i dont mind but you never see much for the female side of things so this is great work