Eup doesnt work

Hello, is there anyone who knows why my eup doesnt work.
So it started when I started my server for the first time…
I got in and saw it was not there, so i went to TxAdmin to restart the script… It didn’t work. So i stopped and started the script when my Fivem client crashed with the text saying:

Couldn’t load resource eup-stream: Couldn’t load resource eup-stream from resources:/eup-stream/: Co

And something about a metafile:

Couldn’t load resource eup-stream: Couldn’t load resource eup-stream from resources:/eup-stream/: Could not open resource metadata file - no such file.

I have eup key/license key. And its my friend paying, because i dont have that premium thingy.
I have slots set to 32.
ServerCFG is done.

• But Yea, why doesnt the eup show up?

Have a nice day, and thanks for your reading time - DK

The answer is literally there lol - It couldn’t open the metadata file because there’s no such file…

Find the file and place it in the resource or reinstall the EUP and it should fix it.

which metafile?

Your EUP should’ve come with some basic files and I believe metadata file(s) are one of the things bundled with such resources.

If you didn’t receive one, the EUP won’t work as I believe metadata file contains information that is compulsory for the overall functioning.

Download another EUP and view the files you receive in that one and cross-examine what your current EUP is missing and then try to find the file online (maybe from another source).

All in all, your current EUP seems to be missing a much needed file in order to work properly.

I don’t have a metafile… do you have one you can send, or do you know where i can get one?

i mean, where do i get another eup pack

hello?

You cannot download a random metadata file and expect the EUP to work, AFAIK, metadata files contain specific information about that resource, so downloading a random metadata file from another resource simply won’t work or will work incorrectly.

What is your EUP called? If you search it on Google, you should be able to find the original source easily and you should find the metadata file as part of the download.

what do you mean with what my eup’s name is?

I mean what EUP are you using? Just find that version again and download it to check if it contains the metadata file you need.

its something from a normal server?

its just normal from my serverfiles

in the _resource
it says something about: X84sjUrG.lua
i dont have that file

Ohhh, in that case, just download the latest recommended server artefacts and it should fix itself.

You can download the latest recommended server artefacts from here

i have tried that