EUP 9.3 FiveM EUP UI

Hey guys I posted EUP 9.3 for FiveM that is somewhat loved. I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in a brand new eupui with a actual header and all the eup features EUP 9.3 Link
I was thinking about making it like the real eup menu for singleplayer with categorys like

LSPD < Patrol Division < LSPD Class A

what do yall think?

All we need is a eupui with job and jobgrad restriction and with different enterable marker for each job instead of a command. Also would be cool if the cloths would save after server restart! That would be awesome

ill look into making this an option I personally use my eup menu as F11 like it is in singleplayer and /eup however ill make it configurable like how you want it if possible

1 Like

would be nice if for example police have acces only to police cloths, ems to ems… and so on. You know what i wsnt to say?

entirely possible

is there already an eup ui(menu) or is it yet to come?

Would love a plain EUP UI script with the updated uniforms. Just seems so tedious to do it myself so I was hoping someone would do it already. I can’t belive nobody has released a newer version already with one of the updated EUP versions yet.