[EU] [TDM] LOOP - PUBG Experience in FiveM

LOOP

Welcome to LOOP - PUBG Experience in FiveM

About us:

LOOP is a FiveM project that aims to change the FiveM experience for its players, it aims to create special servers which change the previous game's experience for the players.

What servers are available to play currently?

LOOP is still in the early stage of BETA and the only server that is available is LOOP - PUBG Experience in FiveM

About LOOP - PUBG Experience in FiveM

The server aims to simulate the experience of the popular game PUBG - Mobile, the server is still in the very early stage of BETA and the only game-mode that is available is TDM (Team Death Match), which is a 4v4 game-mode by default.

What is the server's features?

The server is still in the early stage of BETA, which means the server will stay under heavy development until it's release. And a lot of features will be added too.

Registration

When you join the server for the first time you will see a registration UI, you will have to place your name, username, and email (optional).

Why do you need my email

We do not force you to put your email, and you can leave it without putting anything in there. But we suggest you to do that just in case you lost access to your account, so we can restore your progress.

How do I join?

In order to join the server you can connect to the server via FiveM the link below, then after you register an account you will join the server immediately.

How do I play a match?

To play a match after you connect to the server, just press the play button and the server will check if there is enough players in the match making to create a match.
Once you start the match making a check for a 4v4 match will start, if no match has been found, at the second 15 the server will check for a 2v2 match, and if that match also was not found, at second 30 the server will check for a 1v1 match.
Please note the server does this check for every client so no need to restart the match making.

Important Links:

The discord community: Click here
The direct link to the FiveM server: Click here
Server link in servers.fivem.net: Click here.

best
:slightly_smiling_face:

new discord link

yousef.ibraheem
discord