ESX Weedshop - Advanced multi-use system

Hello,

Today I’m releasing ESX Weedshop.

How it works
‘Job’ works through a storage system. Players can sell their weed at the coffeeshop for some quick cash, this weed will eventually be added into the storage of the shop. With weed, you’re able to roll joints as a shop employee. Joints get selled at the register, which also has an amount of cash money inside it. See video demo for full coverage.

Video demo

If video doesn’t work, click here

Dependencies

Installation
Import the .sql file in your database. Drag and drop the resource in your ESX folder and start it by using ensure esx_weedshop in your server.cfg file.

For the MLO: download the latest version on GTA5-Mods, grab the FiveM version and paste it in your assets folder. Start it using ensure int_weed in your server.cfg file.

Configuration
In config.lua, following can be changed:

Config.useLicense = true -> enable/disable requirement of item ‘weedlicense’ to sell weed.
Config.WeedItem = "weed" -> the item name of weed in your server, mostly just ‘weed’.
Config.WeedPrice = 3 -> price per weed, equals to amount player has times 3.
Config.JointPrice = 20 -> price for one joint.
Config.JobName = "weedshop" -> don’t change this unless you already have a job set up in your server.
Config.ShopName = "Coffeeshop The Bulldog" -> name of the shop, used as blipname.

CHANGELOG

V1.2 CHANGELOG:

• Add item ‘weedlicense’ as required item to be able to sell weed at the coffeeshop
  • Add config option Config.useLicense to enable/disable the required item

Github: https://github.com/arnevdaele/esx_weedshop
Need help? Reply to this topic.

Laters,

Arne

11 Likes

Do you ever sleep :joy: nice release

1 Like

Whats sleep? Thanks mate <3

1 Like

how long do you have to wait for the weed to show up in storage after selling it at the backdoor? I cannot roll joint with the weed in my pockets.

Weed must first be sold via the back door.

Also running into a problem. Changed the name to cannabis and tried replacing everything in client and server lua for ‘weed’ to ‘cannabis’ and its not putting it in. still doing more tests. also seeing that anyone can do these things not needing the proper job.

ok got everything working. only problem im having now is buying joints. its not working. im testing it right now. i walk up to buy a joint for 500 and nothing happens

I’ll check it when I’m back awake. Everything works fine on my local instance.

im not getting F8 errors either. It just doesnt let me buy joints. Still looking into this myself

I even tried it just with default ‘weed’ and no changes to the script. Still cant buy joints. Does changing the job name from coffeshop to Weed Shop change anything?

Hi, i got a problem when i try to buy joint: https://ibb.co/JBCYKnR

I’m looking into mentioned issues as we speak.

Which ESX version are you using?

As for you: on which ESX version are you running?

It won’t let me buy joints, I use extended 1.1

Any errors in your console?

its a count system not weight. nothing in the files to change anything from weight to count. also nothing in the config.lue to change it aswell.

Count system? Can you show me an example of how your system gives items to your players since I’ve never heard of ESX with a count system.

Regarding the config.lua file, I was indeed wrong. Pushed that configuration option to another release I did. Still need to implement it on this one.

weight versus limit issue correct?

yes i have a limit system for esx that doesnt run off of weight. So its not letting me buy said joint from store.