[ESX, vRP] Extra Detailed Pacific Standard Bank Heist

vRP 0.5 and Dunko vRP versions are ready !!!

mythic_notify, it is a dependency

Where I can sell the gold bars and diamonds?

When is this click function available like in GTA?
These bugs I tell you so you can fix them:
-The smoke that damages affects the upper part of the bank, it is necessary to lower the spawn position of the smoke, due to the fact that it sometimes kills the reenes.

I’ve got a completely different error. I am using Dunko VRP, installed mystic notifications, and mystic progressbar, but I get this error.

Any ideas?

you don’t have “progressBars” resource

Ah let me try that, I had it installed but as progressbars-1.0, renamed it to progressbars now, see if that helps, ill let you know :slight_smile: Thanks for quick answer!

any one can help cuz when is start it i cant blo the door and then nothing happen ?

Works perfectly now mate, thanks @utkuali!

when i press E at the door i get a small notification saying that i got the thermal charges and at the same time another msg shows that i don’t have the thermal charges and also the duffel bag doesn’t show like the videos what am i doing wrong could someone help me please

any fix please

plz help

what is this did everything but door is not exploding… progress is continue going on

1 Like

What line / file do you edit how long the flashing circle stays on the minimap for?

Got the VRP version working perfectly, but the ESX version seems to be bugged. My character places the thermal charge, then it goes to a 100 percent with the progressBars, then the charge animation keeps going but the door doesnt open. It’s still locked. No errors in the console whatsoever. Anyone else had this?

https://streamable.com/sjvwou

mythic_notify most probably

That has been installed!

but you don’t get the notification, which breaks the script, so you should check your mythic_notify version, you may have the old one whic uses DoHudText export instead of SendAlert. In my script I use SendAlert, so check that.

I was using this one is that an older version? :open_mouth:

yes it is, but you can simply fix your issue by going to utk_ornateheist/client.lua and change every SendAlert to DoHudText

1 Like