[ESX_VOICE] sometimes I can't hear other person

GTA V version? not required (all players have the same problem)
Up to date? not required (all players have the same problem)
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) no errors
System specifications not required (all players have the same problem)
What did you do to get this issue? reinstalling plugin
What server did you get this issue on? ZapHosting Server
CitizenFX.log file no idea where it is
.dmp files/report IDs no idea what is it

Problem is with esx_voice sometimes, very offten when Im on shout or whisper or normal voice I cant hear other person even when he is very close to me. I was trying to reinstalling plugin but still not working properly. Please help me :frowning:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

ask in the original ESX topic.

There’s no original topic with esx_voice …

ask it in the original “ESX” topic…

this is not a fivem related problem, this category states pretty clearly on what its for.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.