[ESX] V1 + V2. AQ Minimalistic HUD : Stats + Bank balance / cash

WARNING

SCRIPT IS OFFICIALLY NO LONGER MAINTAINED

This HUD is made with ReactJS. You must have NodeJS to install the needed dependencies to edit it fully. If you need help, feel free to reply to this topic.

AQ Minimalistic HUD.

• Minimalistic and clean design.
  • Shows stats + balances.

Dependencies:

• ESX
  • ESX Status.

Steps to use:

• Clone/Throw in the script. and write this into your server.cfg:
    V1 Version: ensure aq_hud. V2 Version: ensure aq_hudv2.
  • Start/Restart server.

Thought to release this HUD next to my delivery script. Sadly, the only way to configure this is through SCSS.

CHANGE LOG:

V1:

+ Plug and play.
+ Closes upon opening map.
+ A bit more optimized.

V2:

+ Added Job + Dirty money.

HUD:

V1:
hudui

V2:
hudv2

P.S: If you wish to edit the source code in any shape or form, be kind enough to leave a credit. :wink:

Downloads:

V1:
GitHub
MediaFire

V2:
GitHub
MediaFire

My other made scripts:

Delivery Job

6 Likes

Any way to add job with rank, also dirty money?

1 Like

I’ll make an updated version soon with rank and also dirty money.

1 Like

Cheers

1 Like

also because this hud looks really nice something that could spice it up is a speedometer with gas and all that car stuff

I don’t think I’ll be planning on combining it with a speedometer, since I’m leaving the fivem scripting scene. I might add unique customizations later on.

Ah alright

doesnt work

Can you elaborate more on what error/problem you are having?

I’m also currently making it Plug and play. Wait another 10 minutes, because I’m guessing the problem you are having is that you haven’t installed the needed packages.

it just doesnt show when i start it

Redownload through the same link you downloaded the first one. I just made it plug and play.

nice !

1 Like

NICE! u updated it, amazing work

2 Likes

got an error

First version yes?

how can i remove the id bar and the status bar? i want only the money bankmoney and blackmoney hud

sry for my bad english i come from germany

You have to have some knowledge about ReactJS. I can make a version just for you without the ID or status bar.

ui.html

As I said, this HUD is created using ReactJS. You have to edit app.tsx and AccountBalance.tsx. I’ll make an easier to config version in the future.