[ESX] ULTRA Real Life Parking - Optimized

I still think your script is outdated on Tebex. I just purchased and am having the same issue as stated above

I have updated it. Contact to me through DM if you need more help.

1 Like

Issue has been resolved, and was resolved quickly. Thank You - Great Work!

Tried to purchase, it says “this package has been purchased too many times”.

We have moved this script to another called ULTRA PARKING that is listed on my tebex at Fivem scripts, in the next days I will post it here at forum

I saw that you added several new things and changed the price, who bought before will receive all this without being overcharged?

1 Like

Hi! Yes of course. All my users who bought before the new version have access to the update. This is always in my discord where you can receive the corresponding updates after buying the product on tebex.

1 Like

I regret not having bought it before hahahaha

Great script, works perfectly ! Thank you for helping me, very professional :wink:

1 Like

dang the price going up :frowning:

hello is it possible if I buy it to make the whole map a parking without zone restriction where my players can park where they want (so the lspd will have fines to put for bad parking)

Hi! this garage have something like: recover the cars when someone use /dv?

Yes, it has recover points and at the personal menu you can get it using the Valet parking system.

Hey, does this load/save damage for vehicles?

Can people access the trunk while it’s parked?

Hello guys, deos anyone why, when I start this script it’s says “awaiting scripts”?

Yes, it saves the car engine health and body health, Windows broken, tire damage.

No, because when car is parked and not yours the car will be closed.

Hello!!!

Please change the Citizen.Wait(x) yo Citizen.Wait(0) on the client/utils.lua file.

See u

thats what i wanted! so that nobody could steal things from parked cars! thanks!