Esx ul_hud (Updated to v1.2)

This is a HUD handcrafted by me, and designed by the UpperCase Life Hungarian Roleplay server members. The HUD features a health and armour bar, hunger, thirst, stamina and remaining oxygen (for under water diving) bars, and a drunkness bar. The drunkness bar only appears when there is content in it.
If you find any errors, bugs or something wrong, please write it down here, so I can fix it.
Dependencies:

• es_extended
  • esx_status
  • esx_basicneeds
HUN

Ez egy általam és az UpperCase Life Roleplay szerver tagjai által készített HUD. A HUD fő elemei:

• Életerő és pácél sáv
  • Éhség, szomjúság, stamina és fentálló oxygen mennyiségét (búvárkodáshoz) jelző sáv
  • Részegség állapotát jelző sáv, ami csak akkor jelenik meg, ha a sáv nem 0%-os
    Ha bármilyen hibát vagy bugot talász, kérlek írd meg ide kommentben hogy ki tudjam javítani.
    Kötelező scriptek:
  • es_extended
  • esx_status
  • esx_basicneeds
Pictures/Képek

HUD1
HUD3

HUD4

Update v1.2

[ENG]

• Added option of displaying the player Cash, Bank, and black money.
  • Added a new file called config.js
    Options added with the config file:
  1. Option to display money
  2. Option to hide the last row, if you find the UI too big
  3. Option to choose a custom color for any bar, text, or icon
  4. Option to change the position of the UI inside the config file
    Important: The money segment only supports numbers up to 9 digits, due to limited space
    Pictures at the bottom.
    [HUN]
  • A player Pénzeinek megjelenítése. (KP, Bank, Hamis)
  • Config.js fájl létrehozása
    Config lehetőségek hozzáadva:
  1. A pénz megjelenítése
  2. Az utolsó sor eltüntetése, ha túl nagynak találod a UI-t
  3. Testreszabható színek
  4. A UI pozíciójának változtatására lehetőség
    Fontos: A pénzt csak 9 számjegyik képes megjeleníteni, a korlátozott hely miatt
    [Pictures/Képek]
    HUD4

Download:

6 Likes

Nice work, keep up the good work!

Nice release, good job!

good job!

Very nice ui and release!
Is it able to add a money bar to it for cash/bank/counterfeit money?
Also is there a file/config to replace the location of the ui so it can be placed next to the map?

@subtraho
Thanks for the suggestions. The money displaying is not avaible yet, but I am going to start working on it, and I will also add a config file so you can easily modify for example the position. May take a couple days, but it will come😁
It is possible adjust the position now, but you will have to modify the css file.

2 Likes

@0324bence that’s good to hear,
looking forward to the next update!

Nagyon jó! Csak a frakció pénz mutatását hiányolom a frakció bossnak.

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_ul_hud/server.lua:10: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘player’)

TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:89)

Help…

how to fix this error

@The_B3ast I may have left a console.log in the index.js file. You could find the file, and remove line 63. I will remove it from the source code as soon as I can.

Hiába írom át top-right -ra a config fájlban, ugyan úgy bal felső sarokban marad.

Hali esetleg kitudod tenni mégegyszer a hudot?