[ESX] [Supermarket]

Not sure why this is happening

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_supermarket: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:43: attempt to index a nil value (field '?') 
stack traceback: 
@esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:43: in function 'LoadShop' 
@esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:10: in upvalue 'handler' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218> 
stack traceback: 
[C]: in function 'error' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

A You added items to shops in DB ??

Did you add things like water bread to Items in Db?
Because from what I see is the same mistake that showed up when I did not have Items in the store

Yes I Do.

Pictures of Database

Ok it is good. In shops, did you added items in DB? Because if you have not added, the shops are unfortunately empty and there is nothing to buy,

yes i added them

Shop Photos

How can add image???

did you find a fix for double the items?

im having the same problem

2 Likes

http://prntscr.com/nnusc9 any help?

you have to put the images inside html/img then add them to the __resource lua on esx_supermarket.
note: make sure the name of the image is the same name as the item.

excuse me sir. where i can get image and icon like you ?

Does this come with a hungry and thirsty bar?

but you do not have problems with the shops?

You added to DB Items and to Shops ?? You have to give some more information if the shop is working or is the error still showing?

i do not all items work. thats the only issue that is showing up on the console after booting up.

Everything work but i cannot buy anything from the shop. and cannot close shop. Any solution to fix it?

1 Like

hunger and thirst is part of esx_basicneeds

Id just like to say this is working perfectly with the shops DB.

Remember you need to RESTART the server for items to show in the shops

yea, i add the db items but nothing happends and then when i click the cross to close the window, freze the game

Looks realy amazing.

If i do not use esx_shops i cant buy items. Sad, because esx_shops is causing issues on the latest essentialmode and es_extended.

Would be amazing if you can update it to make it work without esx_shops. So other resources like vehicleshop can work also with supermarket.

Or, do i forget something?