[ESX] [Supermarket]

That version i downloaded doesn’t work, i thought i had normal esx_shops installed but i got the esx_shops with nightclubs also. So i couldn’t get the supermarket to work/do what i want it to.

Even tho i stopped esx_shops and cleared cache, i still get it like this

You need to go into es_extended> client >main and comment out this

-- Menu interactions
--[[Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do

Citizen.Wait(0)

if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys['F2']) and IsInputDisabled(0) and not isDead and not ESX.UI.Menu.IsOpen('default', 'es_extended', 'inventory') then
			ESX.ShowInventory()
		end

end
end)--]]
1 Like

did that long ago, It’s only working when i stop esx_shops manually from the console

There has to be something that was edited that is getting called on when F2 is pressed for that other menu to open then.

edit let me look through some of my esx menu if there is a call in there.

Why would i even touch F2? even my inventory isnt on F2… nvm ill try to sort it out but thx for your help

Invalid data in the database. Check “shops” and “items” table to see if there are any wrong data entries.

Line 40: index nil means --> shopResult[i].store is nil. Which is pulled from the database.

Then what ever key you have changed it to that opens the original menu need to be block. If you changed this script to the same key the original menu is on. The original menu is still getting the call to open the menu. If you don’t give all the Information people can’t give complete help only help on how the originals are scripted to work not on how they were edited.

edit are you only starting esx_supermarket in your server.cfg and not both esx_shops and esx_supermarket.
seeing above I notice you say it works when using stop esx_shops in console so assume you have esx_shops starting only need esx_supermarket or whatever this one was edited to.

F2 was removed from extended bro, everything was working properly.

and like i said earlier, it’s weird cz my esx shops is already blocked on my server cfg. so it was stupidly weird why it was being launched with supermarket, there might be an issue iif you have both on the server cfg, even if one of them is ### then both start, so yeah, to make it work i have to completely remove shops.

Anw ill be using shops for now till i completely edit and tweak supermarket into my likings.

Again thx alot that you’re trying to help <3 appreciate it !!

Na the F2 was just a shot, as it was an issue I had. The only way I can replicate your issue now is by starting both shops and supermarket I’m at a lost now if i find another suggestion I’ll post back.

yeah i told you the issue is, even if shops is disabled in the cfg, it will launch with it, so the easy fix is to delete the esx_shops line from the server.cfg

Trying to add a GPS pictures to the shop/supermarket and the name in the resource.lua and the picture name is the same as the spawn code for the GPS but still the picture doesn’t work. Does anyone know the fix for this?

Thx!

Edit: Got it to work just needed to restart the server!

Impossible for me to use the menu, it just wants to open after impossible to leave it or interact! help me

Why whenever i log into the server i have the the menu opened?

how can i disable it?

Hello, a little mistake for me …

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_supermarket: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:40: table index is nil
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:40: in function ‘LoadShop’
server/main.lua:10: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

Do you know where it can come from?
Thank you

@Casanovaa I got that too when I ran the resource but it seems to be working even though I get that on start up.

Yes it seems to work, the only concern is that no articles have visible … the other scripts are well disabled I do not understand

Add bread, water and and everything to Item table in DB ^^

@VixKopter Do this is possible to share your icons used? They are awesome !

my shop is empty.
No errors in both consoles.

Items are in database.