[ESX][SRP] Streamline RP - [NEW] Public Roleplay Community

Discord - Click Here

Who are We?

Looking for realistic yet fun roleplay? If so, you’ve found yourself at the right place. Here at SRP we look to bring out the best experiences of role-play. We strive to bring realism and professionalism of role-play and remaining mature.

Interested in join onto a department? Well at SRP we currently offer San Andreas State Police, San Andreas Department of Communications, even Fire & EMS. Find out more information about our departments on our discord.

We’re always looking for talented developers to join our team! If you are interested, we suggest you spend some time getting to know the community before applying. We welcome all constructive criticism to be able to bring you the best experience possible!

What we have to Offer:

We are currently hiring full-time members of the following Departments:

• San Andreas State Police
  • San Andreas Fire & Rescue
  • San Andreas Communications Department (911 Operator)
  • SRP Staff Team

Key Features

Features in the server:

• Public servers, no need to apply for civilian!
  • Custom LEO/FD/Civilian vehicles and assets.
  • Luxart vehicle control.
  • Custom ESX
  • Custom map modifications.
  • Donor content Coming Soon.
  • Resource & server management.
  • Custom Radar/ALPR.
  • Logs for all law enforcement commands for communications.
  • Comprehensive training in all departments. Realistic roleplay starts with vigorous training requirements.
  1. Player Owned Businesses
  2. Illegal Drugs
  3. Gangs
  4. Illegal Vehicle Mods
  5. Realistic Economy
  6. Custom Housing
  7. Custom Cars & Textures
  8. Even Legal jobs. I know right???

Development?

If you can develop we are seeking developers to help with our server as well. We are currently looking for developers who understand code. We are looking for all kinds of developers in all fields of deving.

We’re also looking for talented modelers and other developers to join our team.

What we’re looking for:

• Reliable developers - We want to know that you can reliably complete tasks we assign
  • Motivated - We want to know that you won’t just give up on the community
  • Knowledgeable - We are looking for dev’s who know the ropes of development.

We also need to know that if we assign you a task, you will try and make some progress on it. Don’t worry, we’ll give you plenty of time that you’ll be assigned to something before assigning you (unless you choose a task yourself).

Bump.

bump.

bump.

Bumps are only permitted once there has been no activity for 24 hours. Please refrain from bumping within this time. Further violations of this rule may result in your topic being (temporarily) unlisted.

Do not reply to this message, for any questions, flag the post and select ‘Send this user a message…’.

Why cant i Edit my post.

Can i Have this Topic Deleted