[ESX] Simple Repair System by akacastro

Introduction

Hi, I’m Castro, and this is my third script. First of all, I want to remind you that it is the first version of the script, it can have errors and it can change. I am Portuguese, but the script is in english!

Description

The script is a vehicle repair system, you use the “kit” inside the car, and then go to the hood to repair only the engine

Preview

Click there to see the Video

Download

ORIGINAL Download Github

Dependency

Github Mythic Progbar
Github Mythic Notify
Github dpemotes

Note: You can easily translate the script into your language, and inside the script folder comes the .sql file to import.

If you need help, or are having problems with the script, don’t hesitate to contact me akacastro#0774

I apologize for my terrible English

A little apart

version edit by VakarixsDZ, and don’t need Mythic Progbar, need ProgressBar Standalone
Github
ProgressBar Standalone

6 Likes

Good job :fire:

1 Like

Nice work :partying_face:

1 Like

i cant use the item

1 Like

as well?

you can help?

i think that your script is broken

first why will use when dead?? image

and second if you use something about animations maybe dpemotes put that on dependecies but dont understand the point was much better a simple startanim:xxxxxxxxxx do execute commands

you can simply switch to the animations you want, as well as translate

and I already put the dependency don’t worry;)

not worry just give a advice

1 Like

GetNetworkObject: no object by ID 0
This error appears on my game console right after the game that ends up opening the hood

1 Like

I don’t know what that is, try to do a search and see what it is, I don’t think it’s from the script. But if it is, contact me
Anyway, this may not be a mistake, but a warning, I think.

N porque dps quando saiu do carro dps da progbar n aparece nd no capo

Era suposto aparecer la para clicar no e para abrir mas n aparece nd

1 Like

I put another dependency, you can see

eu tenho todas as dependencias ns oq podrea ser

1 Like

I already know, I have the dpemotes translated into Portuguese, and the animation is like “emecanico”, you probably do dozens of “e
mechanic”

I also changed it to and mechanic but let it be working already obg in the same
already there is an animation that and opening the capo like the puppet moves his arm as if he had to open the menu you could try to do

1 Like

I have to see what the animation is for sure

How can I set it up so that I also have the animation in esx_mechanicjob. Say that the mechanics with the animation, repair vehicles!

1 Like