[ESX] Simple Armoury System with Discord Logs

h4rv3y-armoury is a simple armoury script with discord logging.

This script is now unsupported and there will be no further updates.

GitHub: [Release V1.2.0 · MaxWhi/h4rv3y-armoury · GitHub]

Preview:

[Discord Logs]
2020-08-18 (2)

• Discord log includes: Characters full name, players steam hex, type of weapon unracked, time and date.

How to use:

• Drag and drop into your resource folder and put h4rv3y-armoury in your server.cfg. Within config.lua change it to work with your needs and add a discord webhook link.

Report an issue:

10 Likes

Realy nice release. Nice Work🥰

1 Like

Nice work!

Nice work ^^

I cannot actually use the weapons, its as if it made them an item and not an actual weapon

Oh, that would be because I made this using disc-inventoryhud. I’ll be pushing an update in the next 30 minutes with the option to for if you are not using disc-inventoryhud.

Script looks good! But please remove that key table…

Awesome! It works great!

Looks great. But will make more sense if you add a blip where they deposit the weapon and it gets destroyed with webhooks. I already impremented in my server but dont make sense without that part. Can you make it please? Keep with the great job.

1 Like

Could you possibly release the “working” disc inventory by any chance as that would be very nice to work with this script too? Thanks in advance

1 Like

would you be willing to release the one you implemented for now?

Feel free to make a pull request on the github if you are willing to share your code, that would be great!

I sadly can’t release the disc-inventoryhud I have as it’s not mine to release.

Couldn’t you ask for permission to do so, I know a lot of people really want it but it just doens’t work :stuck_out_tongue:

the discord webhook is not workingg :frowning:

hey, sorry for the late reply. Are you sure you put the correct discord webhook in the config.lua?

yes

SCRIPT ERROR: @h4rv3y-armoury/server.lua:10: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)

Getting this while trying to take a weapon.

Everything works besides the webhook and it is set correctly.

Are you getting any other errors when you take a weapon?