ESX servers with Lambda Menu?

HI folks, I’m new to the community. Just came in from ■■■■■, the other multiplayer mod (yes I know, FiveM has censored their name), pretty sucked. Heard FiveM was rated much better. So after watching youtube videos and stuff yeah, I got interested in the ESX and Lambda Menu servers, do they really exist? If they do please let me know!

1 Like

Welcome!

(20 characters)

ESX is a server resource that most RP servers tend to use (alternatively VRP). Lambda Menu is a client side mod menu. There are server sided versions available (ported to javascript) but the server sided one has slightly less features compared to the most up to date client side version.

There are other server sided menus available in the Releases section if you’re curious.

Oh, well I meant the servers with money, jobs, car dealerships that also allows client sided menus like the lambda menu, why did the thread get moved to Server Discussion from Server Bazaar?

Here’s an example of what I mean:

(got it from a friend)

Server bazaar is a place to advertise for servers, Server Discussion is more suited for general discussions about servers or questions about different types of servers.

If you’re looking for servers that allow client side mods, look for servers that have scripthook enabled in the serverlist.

Or browse the Server Bazaar section.