ESX_SAUSAGECART (Water & Sausage)

Hello!, this is a brand new release for ESX.

This script allows anyone to go to the location (editable in client/main.lua @ row 41) marked out to purchase a sausage and a water. The sausage will increase your esx_status by 800000 which is the same as 4 loaves of bread as default. The water is the default value from ESX_BASICNEEDS.

#Images

Open

#Requirements

Open

#Installation

Open
  1. Download esx_korvgubbe.rar belove.
  2. Drag & drop esx_korvgubbe into your resource folder.
  3. Add the following line into your server.cfg file or whatever file you’re starting your scripts into: start esx_korvgubbe
  4. Import the esx_korvgubbe.sql file into your database or manually add the item called: sausage-eat into the items table.
  5. Start/Restart your server and it should all be ready to go!

#Credit

Open

If you wish to re-upload this script you first need my confirmation, send a private message to me and we could discuss it.

Download:
esx_korvgubbe.rar (2.5 KB)

Best regards
– P4NDA

6 Likes

WHY

Dude you’ve literally done an server event to trigger an client event to trigger an function.

This is not needed you just need to trigger the function?

To be honest this was the first way I found working. There are thousands of possibilities. Feel free to modify it if it really “disturbs” you.

Ye, here
esx_korvgubbe.rar (2.3 KB)

How can we change the price on the items here also im using esx_inventoryhud and the sausage&bread is not going in but taking money can you help please

Nice script

Put it into your items table in your database.

can i have more place ?