[ESX] RolePlay Scoreboard (Player List)

[ESX] ROLEPLAY SCOREBOARD

A FiveM script designed for the ESX framework that allows opening a customizable panel by pressing the TAB key, displaying real-time updates of all players’ ping, ID, and name (with low resource consumption of 0.1ms - 0.2ms).

!! The player does not freeze or become unresponsive; instead, they can continue to interact with everything while using the scroll bar to navigate.

BUY HERE

Requirements :

• es_extended
  • mysql-async

Image:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1k
Requirements Framework (ESX) , mysql-async
Support Yes
2 Likes

Don’t sell this, Don’t buy this. Are you really selling what used to be free and open source since like forever with very little changes? Also how is this 1k lines? Can we please normalize that we don’t need more lines… than actual lines of code we need. More lines does not equal a better resource in any way, if anything it makes it worse.

edit: Please don’t take this the wrong way. It is okay to sell this and it is okay to buy this. I just remember that not so long ago everybody used this kind of scoreboard and you may have changed it a bit that doesn’t justify reselling what I think is mostly someone else’s work, but even if it’s not, anybody can have this for free.I am sure you put the time and energy into this but I don’t see this being special or different in any way.

3 Likes

Not only that, mysql-async is deprecated in favour of oxmysql. Why “developers” will continue to use and support deprecated resources will baffle me. This is one reason why communities continue to use older resources instead of upgrading.

Never seen this type of scoreboard so you are just yappin hater.

this was never free mta was inspired by old school style. I don’t trade free stuff

this is the unique thing about it:

!! The player does not freeze or become unresponsive; instead, they can continue to interact with everything while using the scroll bar to navigate.

Why it is not free

can you add a slider to scroll?

it’s there, it’s just not visible

How can I scroll?

if IsControlJustReleased(0, 14) and scoreboardVisible then 
			SendNUIMessage({
				scroll = 'up'
			})

end
		if IsControlJustReleased(0, 15) and scoreboardVisible then 
			SendNUIMessage({
				scroll = 'down'