[ESX] Release - Oblivion Pill (EN) // Pilule de l'oubli (FR)

Resource Name : dix-oblivionpill

Description : I created an item for roleplay servers. This is a consumable item which is made to avoid killing people when kidnapping them, you simply give them the pill and tell them to use it, and they are supposed to be forgetting what happened, without killing them if no ambulance is online.

Item ID : piluleoubli

Version : 1.0

Download : https://github.com/jrmycsm/dix-oblivionpill

Screenshot :

4 Likes

great release :slight_smile: ill test it and give you a feedback .

Thats look nice
:+1:

hello, sry but i can t use it ? I can only remove of inventory

Have you added the sql file ? And are you using ESX ?

I like the idea of this, but it doesnā€™t seem like I can ā€œuseā€ the item. Yes, I have imported to the database using the .sql file, and yes i am using ESX.

Try the new version on my github and tell me if it works now, thank you

The script seems nice but im having this error:

Error loading script server/main.lua in resource oblivionpill: @oblivionpill/server/main.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ā€˜ESXā€™)
stack traceback:
@oblivionpill/server/main.lua:5: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.

if u could help iĀ“d be grateful

I really donā€™t know why you are getting this error, I will try to find today

some news?

I honestly donā€™t know why you have this error, are you on ESX ? Or are you using an old es_extended or essentialmode ? Because I donā€™t have any issue with my script on recent ESX base

im having a problem when i try to use the pill, i cant do it

You still working on this? @dix I think this would be a pretty dope item if used correctly!

you need to add it to you basicneeds

you need to add it to you basicneedsā€¦ then u can use itā€¦

Any way of having it work if the same person gets an oblivion pill twice before disconnecting? Tried some workarounds but with no luck.

How can I make it work more than once? I take it and it makes the hole animation but If I want it to work again I need to ensure the scriptā€¦

You can use my new re-release of this resource which includes new features and the bug is fixed GitHub - Mr-Pleb/fakeSuicidePill

Or you can use the original resource because the bug is fixed :slightly_smiling_face: GitHub - xDixUnderscore/dix-oblivionpill: ESX Fivem - Oblivion Pill // Pilule de l'oubli

Anyway all credit goes to dix :slight_smile: