[ESX][RELEASE] Bixbi Zipties

Download the dependencies maybe?

ok I made the decision, but I use extended 1.1. I changed the manifest but I get the following message. it would be very important to me to get it going. I would also leave a small donation.

Error loading script server/server.lua in resource bixbi_zipties: @bixbi_zipties/server/server.lua:9: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’

Did you delete the config file, or remove it from the manifest?

removed from the manifest
this path

shared_scripts {

'@es_extended/imports.lua', -- Remove this if you're on an ESX version less than 1.3

'config.lua'

}

Just remove the imports line, dont remove the ‘config.lua’ line.

okay so the error is gone, thank you very much but i can’t use it ingame. I can’t pull it to “use”
but you can tell me where i can donate if we fix that i will send you something

@Leah_UK

I can’t help you. The dependancies clearly state ESX 1.3. I have no intention to convert it to an earlier version. It would require me to setup a server with that, along with spend my time doing the development. It isn’t hard to do, but this is a free script.

i dont know if anyone else has asked this but does anyone know how i could add an animation to the person doing the cuffing? the cuffed animation is perfect just dont want cops or crims standing doing nothing wanting to add the “uncuff” anim, before i get lamb basted im very new to all of this
so plz go easy

I don’t know any anims off the top of my head. But there’s a police cuffing script on here that does it. I’ll probably add anims for it to this script eventually, but not important rn

You have in there “exports[‘bixbi_core’]:Notify(‘error’, ‘You have been ziptied.’)”
That doesn’t makes sense for other people to use or? For me it doesn’t works.
Idk much about coding, but the export without your core doesn’t works then

Do you have bixbi_core? If not you need that for messages such as the above. Alternatively, you can change the export to use your own notification script.

No i have esx_legacy. Could you help me to change that? Do i just need to switch that exports[bixbi_core] to another notify or what?

You need esx_legacy, and if using my scripts bixbi_core. Either download bixbi_core and add that too, or change the export to your notify script.

Oh okay, as there was nothing about that in dependencies above.

Uploading: 4414.JPG…
Now i got that for the tracker script from you.

Ehh, I haven’t really been updating the info above. The most up to date dependencies are on the github readme.

Okay Zipties looks like it’s working, can’t test it right now alone. But the Tracker still gives me this error.

Have you installed oxmysql?

I have mysql async

Then download oxmysql too