[ESX][RELEASE] Bixbi Zipties

i got it restarted and found a trigger error
going thru it this morning! haha sorry

True, would just make it slightly cleaner during the ziptie / cutting of the zipties I guess. Just one of those things trolls can try to abuse, and just have to smite them :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing script, integrated it with esx police job so the cuffing from the menu now uses your zip tie script as hand cuffs and keys. One quick thing iā€™d like to note - If you are cuffed and get punched, hit, or get hit by a car it breaks the animation - They are still cuffed but you cant tell. After about 30 seconds they are cuffed again. If possible add some sort of thing to re trigger the animation if attacked

everything works except that the handcuffed player does not see the animation that he is handcuffed.
ps. no errors in server or client console

hi, can you make it for es_extended version 1.1 ?? the problem is I am still using es_extended version 1.1 and have not used version 1.2 and there is an error on server.lua

sorry for my bad english thank you ^^

how did you fix this, i downloaded updated version and still having issues. Ill try again but confused. Thank you!

resmon ?

Are you able to look at why the animation of being cuffed goes away if the person gets punched etc? Maybe make it check every 30 seconds? idk

already noticed this problem too would be nice to see a fix for it

I didnā€™t have time to fix this problem. as I have useful news I update you. From what the dev of this script says it doesnā€™t happen to everyone am apparently the problem is recursive

well if you get time and know a fix let me know <3

Is there an possibility to export the Status if an Player is Cuffed bc i wanna use it to search Players if they are cuffed.

Have it check for their animation

ok i would try it this way

i already add this but the animation is still being broken after being hit by someone or somethingā€¦ any help ?!

function loadAnimDict( dict )

while ( not HasAnimDictLoaded( dict ) ) do

RequestAnimDict( dict )

Citizen.Wait( 5 )

end

end

Sorry, iā€™m not providing support for this addon at the moment, iā€™m in the process of re-writing most of my scripts so that I can release them for free.

1 Like

Ty for the straight answer Leah, will keep on waiting then hoping that in the meanwhile u release this working :slight_smile: ty <3

if anyone is still looking for a fix for this on the ziptie event change the HasAnimDictLoaded for this

while not HasAnimSetLoaded(ā€œre@stag_do@idle_aā€) do

that fix the breaking animation

Thanks for sharing. Iā€™ve pushed this to the live branch, with credits to you.

1 Like

please help me Bixbi_Zipties - ERROR: Bixbi_Core hasnā€™t been found! This could cause errors!