[ ESX / QBCORE ] Wasabi's Evidence System

It really great

Such a W!!!

posso entra sou novo por fav

Why does it feel like 99.9% of the comments on this post are fake.

Any who. looks alright, Reminds me of core evidence a lot with the no items picked up and walk to a spot to see the info of the evidence.

Good work tho but still lacking for the price when we have things like R14 evidence on the forums for cheaper open source.

oH it’s true… 99,9% use qb core…

Wasabi’s make great product with a great support :slight_smile:

Wow, this is the most advanced project I’ve ever seen, it has huge potential for RP
Can’t wait to test it

Well and nicely made script and will increase the rp level

I love the work you put in brother. Always looking out for the jobs that needs that special wasabi touch… Amazing work…

Great support, helped me sooner or later with my query!

1 Like

A very ambitious coder who responds to the wishes of his customers. It is always up to date and therefore you are always provided with updates.

As the owner of a few projects, I think Wasabi scripts can change the market.
A definite recommendation for every FiveM user.

I’m excited to see what’s in store for us in the future.

Keep it up :+1:

We thrive on excellent support in our server.
Judging by the timing of your feedback, you are in the middle of an unfortunate coincidence. Our ticket system has flooded with suggestions, support requests, and other inquiries and our current system was not designed for the influx of traffic(with the 50 channels per category thing).

Within 24 hours we will have re-structured the entire ticket system to effectively provide support while handling the influx of members efficiently.

I’m going to reach out to you via PM and help you personally as I apologize you’ve experienced a less than satisfactory experience. :slight_smile: please check PM for my contact information.

Another good script from @wasabirobby :ok_hand:

Thank you all for the support and kind comments! :heart:

Update(1.0.2)

• Finger printing system(Must be in finger print database to show in evidence the name of prints/bullets)
  • Add hand clothing numbers OR glove clothing numbers to establish gloves to not leave fingerprints

Video of updated features:

YouTube - Evidence Update

I’ve been waiting for this feature! Thank you for listening to our suggestions and making it more realistic. I hated seeing people make their character, have no record, and immediately get names thrown out with finger prints. It just didn’t make sense. With this now you find the criminal process his finger prints and can see the old ones he left behind and tie more crimes to him for trial! Wasabi is one of the best devs out here currently. I own all his scripts minus one as I don’t need a multi job currently. He keeps his scripts up to date more than any other developers I have worked with.

1 Like

how do i config to see shell casings ? for some reaosn im only able to see blood evidence

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

The best evidence system out!

1 Like