[ESX/QBCORE] Wasabi's Advanced Ambulance Job

請問是否能夠支持 qb-menu?還是一定要使用ox_lib呢?

plz add a knock out feature as well

any chance you can add a snippet to allow qb-target to check in at pillbox?

nice ambulance job , is best for ems roleplay

When i get my money i think i will buy this good scipt!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

best <3

would you add a option that ems could help police with their evidence process and the lab being at the hospital ?

The best ambulance job

Is there a way to limit vehicles based on job level? I know we do this with the Wasabi Police interface, but when I set the Config up in Wasabi Ambulance it returns an empty garage. Is this possible to separate these out?

Does the last stand actually work? I’ve been trying to config the option for days now and can’t seem to get it to function in game

Yes it works on ESX/QBCore out of box.

Is ox_lib a still a requirement, I run ESX and i see 0x_lib a require dependency

yep the script uses ox_lib for almost all of its functions

Does this script include a knockout feature? as the one im currently using you tend to die prior to being koed.

Has this job been updated to include a notification for a player that has been declared dead? Just curious because i seen declared dead notification in a server that uses the Wasabi Ambulance job and was wondering if that is a new feature in the script.

I used this script for like 1 Year now they messed this and thepolice job so many times with updates there was a time they stop ticket support because they now they cant fix stuff and nothing working.
So we did a huge mistake we belived in updates one time we dident do backup and the latest NUI Update is rip therfe is a hueg default with dead system players can get in godmode they also can be revived wrong so they are one hit.

Also like * Working stretchers what they told isnt working it never worked…
If you make a stretcher in a ambulancecar with a user they are bugged and need to reconect and a admin needs to delte objects… Since one year they dident mange to fix it and it shows how they work instead of acepting they cant do it let this feature since one year in with this huge bug…

Also they support is hard i was trying to get help from community because they couldnt fix this huge dead bug withnin 3 days they couldt send me a old version where this bugs isnt so we changed the job and are happier ;D

Oh yeah i forgot never ask in customer chat help for help you get muted because they are a shame of they bugs XD

Hi TipTrez,

It’s unfortunate that your experience was perceived this way. But you forgot to mention when you left the discord after we asked you to test a possible solution that would tell us the source of the problem, how you were rude and told a support member “how are you talking when you don’t know” when they attempted to assist you in the public help channel and that another customer had to tell you how rude it was before we did. Then kept getting angry and insulting us each time one of us asked you any question, which lead to you being muted.

Making a post here in some attempt to de-value the script, doesn’t hide the negativity you brought through the door. We opt to help any and everyone till the very end.

Also, we have never stopped ticket support ever, it runs constantly for normal hours and even opens an extra day or two when there are issues. We do this so all customers can receive support in spite of any errors with our system. Should you return to our discord and cooperate with us to solve your problem, without leaving abruptly during the support conversation, even after behaving inappropriately to folks working on your issue, we will be more than happy to resolve it for you.

That’s the Wasabi Scripts guarantee.

well tats not true of course i left the server why shuld i stay like i told we changed the job with a working one…
Important to know is we had to… you couldnt fix this huge bug in 4 Days. So also you muted me for no Reason for one day where i couldnt answer and your questions basicly was everytime the same and i could just answer them in pinig tha already givean answer since few days…
And every customer exactly knows thats not true many times you had to close the tickets for days and days because you was avare of all the bugs even you dident talk one sec about the major bugs like stretcher… i mean you guys know its not working and has bugs and still advertising it?

Anywway i just want to inform future customers to be avare to buy this script if they hop finding a bugfree script like i told there a few issues maaybee you should sell it under development what it is there are times you update the Script daily

Anyway happy X mas and all the best

Of course i never wanted to insult anyone thats just wrong from yourside

how are you talking when you don’t know was not the right word it was why are you talking folowed after an gif sry if had to take this as a joke but anyway sry if somone got angry about that

While the reasoning for your timeout is true, whether you disagree or not and the proof is in the discord public help channels for all to see.

Despite this, should you opt to have your issue fixed, without being rude or non-cooperative & leaving while we are helping you, we will still resolve it for you. Not all issues are easy fixes, especially if it’s a bug that is not a known issue. In these cases, it may take longer, but we will resolve your issue, also, we push updates often to resolve bugs and add features identified & suggested by customers, just like your issue. That is why it may seem we update a lot.

Again, sorry you’re perceiving it all this way, but you are welcome to return to the discord, since you left on your own, in order to receive a resolution to your issues without resorting to our cfx post with falsely implied negative intentions.