[ESX/QBCORE] Wasabi's Advanced Ambulance Job

Looks exact like gl ambulance

1 Like

If you mean kallock’s(unsure if spelling is correct), it is similar aesthetically because they used a context menu that was similar to ox_lib & possibly he used the same free props on gta5-mods.

I love ox_lib context menu and use it in all of my current scripts.

2 Likes

Update 9/23/22 - Configurable boss menu’s(esx_society/wasabi_multijob compatible)

The actual boss menu displayed is another script of mine called wasabi_multijob if you like it more than the stock esx_society one.

1 Like

Would you do qtarget as optional and drawtext instead?

I’ll be adding text UI from ox_lib as optional choice. Essentially the same but not the floating text. Stay tuned. Have a few other things I’m adding tonight; Cloakrooms, configurable billing.

1 Like

Update 9/25/22 -

Configurable and optional cloakroom (Ability to set up outfits that employees can use and switch between) - Supports esx_skin / my fork of fivem-appearance but can be customized to a custom one within the editable client.lua

Configurable and optional invoices (Ability to send invoices to nearby player) - Supports esx_billing / okokBilling by default but a custom one can be implemented easily within the editable client.lua

1 Like

Ah Best Script So Far. Amazing Release and worthy

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

Upon dozens and dozens of requests - An open source version of the script is now avaliable on my Tebex store!

1 Like

does this replace esx_ambulancejob ?

1 Like

This is a full esx_ambulancejob replacement :slight_smile:

You will remove esx_ambulancejob prior to installing this.

does this have NPC check in? put someone on a bed if medic isnt around?

It does have an NPC check in :slight_smile:

The NPC does not carry you to bed(yet) but can be configured to only be usable when EMS workers are low.

1 Like

Hey mate, is qtarget still a must have dependecie? Its possible to make it compatible with okokTextUI? Thanks

Very soon I will add this option

Update 10/2/22

• Ability to modify 'wasabi_ambulance:notify' event in the client/client.lua file to implement your own notifications across the entire scripts.
  • Option to clear inventory on player death(ox_inventory/mf-inventory/qs-inventory & esx supported)
  • Anti-combat log option (Player will return dead if disconnected while dead)
1 Like

100% the best EMS script out there HIGHLY recommended to use this script for your server. Lets not get started on support :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: W DEV.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! More to come.

Update 10/5/2022

• qs-phone dispatch compatibility
  • Improved screen fade in/out when responding at hospital
  • Customizable notifications/distress signal/carlock functions added to client/cl_customize.lua
  • Remove items on player death event moved to an editable server side file server/sv_customize.lua for added compatibility with additional inventories

Coming Soon:

• Per requests; a check pulse option
  • Configurable ‘last stand’ option where the player can crawl around prior to bleeding out(depending on injury)
  • Bleeding system for when player is alive
6 Likes

Successfully added request bed system and checking system like mythic hospital.

1 Like

Hope next one will be police job ( LSPD )
Really good release.

Police job right around the corner :wink:

1 Like