[ESX] [QBCore] Rury Banking šŸ’³

This resource has been removed.
Anyone who has previously purchased this script can contact me in DM for support

10 Likes

just curious to know where the payment history is saved like?

All data is stored in server-side arrays that are generated when the resource is started.
Fetching from the database occurs only when the resource is started.
When a bank transaction occurs, a record is added to the array and to the database to form an exact array the next time the resource is run.
To avoid spam in the database, there is a time limit for each user (15 seconds) after each banking operation.

which operation?

withdraw, deposit, transfer money

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

Thanks

Great Concept and Script.
A suggestion from me would be to add a Bank Job to this system.
Blocking a Players card. Accessing the log. Changing their account money and ā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to do it in the future

Update 1.0.1

Looking Nice. Considering to buy but have a few questions. My questions is does this have multiple bank accounts? (like society based bank accounts as well as the player) and does it support Cash as a item? Also does it support Multicharacters?

Each card is a separate bank account.

At the moment there are no separate bank accounts for the society, but it is likely that in the near future I will make a separate section for the society.

Script is not encrypted and is fully editable. If you have a need for money as an item, you can change the function in the code (I use: xPlayer.removeMoney(count) and xPlayer.addMoney(count) for cash)

Cards and account are identified using xPlayer.identifier, if your characters have different identifiers, then each character will have their own cards
For QBCore I am using xPlayer.PlayerData.citizenid to split the bank for different characters

Great script, been looking to change from my other banking script due to a lot of API downtime. Iā€™m guessing you do not use an API.

What about crypto? Iā€™m running qbcore

You are right, I am not using the API
I have an idea to make a crypto, but it will take time. Since I want to make the whole crypto mining and trading system

3 Likes

Update 1.0.2

• For those who use qtarget, the script for interaction with banks has been changed
    Aim at a bank or ATM and press ALT

To get an updated version, please contact me with your Transaction ID.

1 Like

Hello, how can I change that every ATM object in Los Santos is functional instead of the ATM coordinates? Means there are no more coordinates for ATMs but certain props are activated.

1 Like

You are not the first one who asked me about this, wait a little, I will release an update with this today

1 Like

Update 1.0.3

• Added support for new version QBCore
  • Added the ability to enable search for ATMs by props, instead of coordinates (qtarget)
  • Fixed a bug with incorrect work of bank markers

For Previous Purchasers - For an updated version, contact me on Discord

Update 1.0.4

• Added the ability to issue starting money when receiving the first card
New config row

can this work with cash as an item ? -qbcore