[ESX&QBCORE] Refresh Skin

FEATURES
  • Tested for Bugged CHICKEN JOB Props (Knife, Box)

• Tested for WELDING ANIMATION BUGS

• Removes any disformities, animation glitches, bugged PROPS, etc.

DOWNLOAD

QBCORE-GITHUB

ESX-GITHUB

PREVIEW- 

YOUTUBE

CREDITS

Osmium For QBCORE ONE

Why are you not giving credits to the correct people? You didn’t make this at all.

You claimed it as your own but I was the one who released it to the public after OsmiumOP created it.

All the credit goes to OsmiumOP not YOU.

Respect other developers, very shameful.

Here is the original script:

7 Likes

i use command and nothing happen (ESX)

1 Like

same
got no errors

yeah dont work

VERSION 1.4

-Updated Main file
-Working now
-fixed

@BiigDaddy @Beauflexx @MonkeyWhisper @Tomlec

VERSION 1.4

-Updated Main file
-Working now
-fixed

2 Likes

Yooo ! dope, question when you refresh ped it like disables weapons any idea how to fix shit

1 Like

disables means when command is used the player skin will be refreshed and set ped unarmed.

1 Like

Version 1.5

-Updated and fixed healing after using command
-Player health would be same before and after

1 Like

I need this fix too

2 Likes

I have the same problem, any solution?

currently not right now, If players have to do it. They have to give another player their gun to retain use again

can’t understand what is the issue you guys are facing?
please explain about it .
@Piiru @Beauflexx

any weapon in your inventory becomes disabled when using command. only way to get them to shoot or work again is by giving another player a weapon you have in your inventory and getting it back, i think buying one also will work, or lastly relogging.

by disabled, i mean it wont pull out into hand.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem, and I have not been able to find a solution for it, it is very strange that when using the command it disables the weapons that you have equipped and does not let you use them, the only solutions we have found are to restart or have someone give you a weapon.
@TECHY_GAME_BAR

2 Likes

qbcore not working. or im not doing it right

change the core in the client and change qb-clothes to your name i mean whatever you have it named like

I download this file and couldnt find the client. Can some explain what im doing wrong?

1 Like