[ESX/QBCORE] [PAID] AP SCRIPTS - DOJ/COURT SYSTEM | National Bar Association System

AP COURT UPDATE (QBCORE/ESX)

Changelog:

ESX Changes:

○ Added support for getSharedObject.

○ Added an Config option for enabling the interactions, e.g Interactions = {fivem_target = true, qTarget = false},

○ Added bar membership notification when item added/buying a new bar membership card.

QBCore Changes:

○ Added bar membership notification when item added/buying a new bar membership card.

ESX Files Updated: Client/Server folder will need to be replaced as well as the config.

QBCORE Files Updated: Server/main.lua will need to be replaced as well as the language.lua file.

1 Like

This script is amazing adds alot of depth to law roleplay

1 Like

I purchased the Court Script a couple days ago, and I absolutely love every single aspect of it. It’s just great in every possible way. Has all the features I was looking for. 10/10

1 Like

My new government script is out soon keep an eye out on my tebex.

2 Likes

new government script?!??!

1 Like

Yeah!!

1 Like

The best i know!

1 Like

Thanks mate!

1 Like

dude i know you only help buyers
but your plugin is in hosting
so i won’t get him for free
This is not my purchase account
The above is the error that came out after I used it

Hey!! I have sent you a message :slight_smile: @yry123123

1 Like

Thanks to everyone that has liked the post it means alot!

1 Like

Hello! I purchased the QB version a few weeks ago, and I’m having trouble integrating it into my server. Is there any way you can help me?

Sure, I have sent you a message.

2 Likes

Hey guys, my government script in now on my tebex for QBCore. Currently working on the ESX version.

https://ap-scripts.tebex.io

1 Like

Is there any compatibility with High Phone? I am intrigued lol

Yeah it’s already pre configured in the scripts for high phone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@adzeepulse Still waiting for 3dtext anything new?

I apologise I’m hoping to get too this soon, I’ve also sent you a message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I help run [Passion Gaming] and honestly, our DOJ was dried up with little to no activity happening, once we got our hands on this, it was a game changer - People were interested instantly, especially with how easy it was to configure and make appropriate for our player base

The Bar Exams questions are super simple to change, all the variables of court dockets and publicising them, it has worked wonders for my guys! Being able to arrange appointments with Judges has also given people more reason to stay on their DOJ characters for longer at a time and added much needed consistency!

Simply put - It’s amazing! Recommend 10/10

1 Like

Deginitely reccommend this script!

1 Like