[ESX/QBCore] Illegal NPC Sales with Zones and Target

ABOUT

Looking for the perfect way to sell illegal items within your server? Look no further - with our Contraband Sales script you will be able to configure separate zones to sell any item you choose to allow, this works by using PolyZones to create contraband (or illegal item) zones that enable a target (using QTarget) upon NPCs that are already roaming around.

FEATURES

• Ability to choose what item/s can be sold on a per zone basis, all configurable
  • Dynamic feel to how the sales are completed, on a configurable per chance basis the NPC may call Police, or pull a weapon and try to harm you
  • Major focus on optimization, 0.0ms at all times except during the animations between player & ped
  • Configurable Police multiplier, earn more money if more police are active and the risk is far higher!
  • Exports to disable selling even if you’re in a zone
  • Configurable support for cd_dispatch & ox_inventory
  • Discord Logs for selling & exploit protection

QBCore version also allows an option of using qtarget or qb-target

Support will always be provided through Discord & this forum post.

NOTE: The escrowed version of this script utilizes FiveM’s Asset Escrow system to protect us from unauthorized leaking of this script. The config file is fully accessible however.

There is also an open sourced version on the store.

Check it out

Showcase: YouTube preview!

Purchase here: click here!

Snippet of Config File for you to see what is changeable in the escrowed version:

Code is accessible Yes for open sourced version, No for escrowed - only config file
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 350+
Requirements es_extended (legacy) or QBCore, qtarget or qb-target, ox_lib, PolyZone
Support Yes

Will it have support for mf-inventory?

Hi,

I don’t use mf-inventory, and I don’t believe there is any public documentation available. So unfortunately at this stage, probably not.

Thanks for asking.

There is some public information I hope this can help really been looking for a zone selling script!

Looking at that documentation it seems to just basically use default ESX logic, eg:

local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)
xPlayer.removeInventoryItem(item, count)

So providing it does, as long as the config option to use OX Inventory is set to false, it should work fine. I would work with you regardless to ensure it worked.

Thanks for reaching out and providing the documentation, I do aim to make things as configurable as possible. :slight_smile:

Alright sounds great

Looks great, is there a way to have selling around the map without zones or having to set up more zones?

Thank you :slight_smile:

At this stage it’s just zone based as that’s what I was seeing a lot of people wanting and not many options available. You can set up some pretty big zones though if you’re trying to encompass a massive area to sell in.

2 Likes

Sweet well I may have to consider it and just do that, what has me most interested is logs haha good stuff.

1 Like

Is there an Option to use it without a target system

Hi,

For performance reasons a target system (either qtarget or qb-target) is required, sorry.