[ESX/QBCore] FiveM Voting Script with UI

ss-voting

Description :teacher:

Note: I am releasing this script again as the old one was deleted due to some issue.
Hello gamers! today I am going to launch a new version of my script ss-voting. This is the universal voting script by which you can conduct any type of voting. This is a fully UI-controlled voting script.

Features :biting_lip:

• Admin can start/stop voting, add options for voting and reset voting from the NUI

• A normal player with no admin perms will not be able to see admin options. A player will be able to see only notifications and will be able to vote.

• You can control the display of the number of votes in the NUI from config.lua. For example, you want to hide total votes for all voting options you can hide it from the NUI with config.lua

• Very easy to install just drag and drop.

• Compatible with both QB and ESX (Including New version of ESX also)

Demo Video :point_down:

Watch Below Video or Click here to watch

Buy Now from Tebex [ESX/QB] :shopping_cart:

I provide 24/7 and instant support so no need to worry about anything.

View More NUI Scripts

HIgh Quality FIVEM NUI Resources

Code is accessible server/main.lua and config.lua
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000+
Requirements QB/ESX Server
Support Yes (24/7)
This script is FiveM escrow protected if you need an unencrypted version of this script you can contact me.
2 Likes

I am thinking of purchasing this script, your redeem script works very well, I hope this will also work well in mare voting in our server.

1 Like

Thanks for purchasing sir! If you’ll face any problem you can message me.

Referring to ESX documentation esx:getSharedObject Deprecation | ESX Documentation, the object getter method.
Updated the ss-voting script for the all-new and latest versions of ESX also.

just wondering if you could make this to where there are multiple different voting polls at a time
example: have like city council positions, county commissioner positions, mayor, sheriff of sheriff dept, chief of police etc.

like have where you put candidate details in you can put what voting position they are going for
on the dashboard it would show each election/ voting race on the left you click on it and it shows the candidates for that election and you cast your vote for each race there is

1 Like

Will push this in the separate update!