🔫 [ESX/QB] Weapons & Items on back | Items, Weapons/Add-on on back | cortex_backitems

and what will be nice, its implant an chek job, so if police job is having the configuration i put for that weapon in the front ( not all gun) and if not and taking the same gun but in civilian is going in the back

1 Like

5 STARS *****

script very SICK

1 Like

Not a bad idea, I’ll look into it and let see what i can do. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks man , I really appreciate it. :heart:

Hey! So i have kinda little bug, sometimes the item stay in the back even they are drop of the inventory or not appareing when you take from a stash

This error is coming from ox_inventory, not my resource. And it throws an error because obviously you didn’t close function at line 127 in weapons.lua

And in this resource, there is no durability check. All errors are because you missed the end or , in weapons.lua

Show me what you add to the weapons.lua

Update

• Improved function for add-on weapons.
  • Fixed minor bugs.

New Update 10/05/22

• Roll back the add-on weapons function to the old method.

• Fixed when dropping other weapons, the currently equipped weapon shouldn’t be in the back.

• Added a server-side delete object. | So when a player F8 quit or game crashes, all attached weapons/items will be removed rather than floating in the air.

does this show weapon skin ???

1 Like

Yes, this works with weapon skins.

how buy

1 Like

Hi, you can buy this script via Tebex

For ESX/OX_INV

For QBCore

$13.99 (without tax)

thanks

help me ,I need it

Hi, let’s talk in PM.

I bought the wrong version. The author quickly refunded it for me and helped me install it all the way. The service was excellent

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words, Hopefully you’ll like it. Let me know if you need any help. :slight_smile:

[QBCore] New Update 10/26/22

• Fixed drug/item types not attached to the back when the player had items in their inventory.

New Update 10/31/22

• Added weapon limit.
  • Added support checking job for a specific weapon position. preview

any luck for something like this to work with MF-inventory?

1 Like