[ESX/QB/Standalone] Wheel Clamp Script

Hello and welcome!

I came with untraditional script with special custom props into FiveM. Its a wheel clamp for GTA V cars (add-on cars too, but it can be buggy sometimes, not tested on every add-on car, some of them doesnt have boneId on wheel… sad, FiveM is FiveM and creators are creators). Its has ESX/QBCore support and it can be Standalone too (disclaimer: if you use standalone you cant use job and item check). The script is fully synchronised with other players.

Buy on my Tebex
Documentation
Other scripts

Showcase

Usage:

• Simply use target or non-target system (Press E thing…). After that you will start putting wheel clamp on car with simple animation.

Features:

• You can add as many job you want (job check, optional)
  • It support ESX/QBcore, but it can be Standalone too
  • It also support ox_target or qb-target (optional)
  • 3 custom props 1. for bigger cars like SUV or Off-road, 2. for normal cars like Futo, Blista etc… and 3. for motorcycle…
  • Everything is easily configurable
  • You can set your notify system
  • If you have clamp on your vehicle you cant drive away, car will be immovable

Performance:

• With target system is 0.01 when use etc… (fully optimized)
  • Without target, but with basic E interaction around 0.01 - 0.04/5 (takes only before you press E, maybe 1 second)

Optional:

• ESX
  • QBCore
  • qb-target
  • ox_target

Preview:

Update 14.08.2023

• Added new feature to [E] prompt (Now, you can add multiple jobs and check their grades)
  • Added new feature, if entity doesnt exist it will delete object
  • Whole server side was refactored
  • In near future i am going to add new big feature, to check after restart if entity which was created was clamped before restart if yes it will attach clamp to vehicle (It is wrote but it is too buggy, i need debug it)

Update 15.01.2024

• Added new feature to save clamped car into database
  • Whole script was refactored
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 385
Requirements [Optional] ESX, QB, ox-target, qb-target
Support Yes
3 Likes

if the car goes to your garage how can i get it out

Call the cops?, good question. hope you can set in the config job restricted soo mechanic can get it off.

It would be nice if theres a option when no target system is used and a job is defined that the Interaction Notify only comes for player with the defined jobs or if a item is defined that the Interaction notify only come when a player has the item

This is needed because it’s annoying having the interaction showing for those who neither have the item or the job to use them. I also couldn’t get the target interaction to work.

1 Like

Make ticket and i will help you, also i will work on update asap

cant get this to work on qbcore

Hello, just create ticket on my discord, maybe you set wrongly smth in config. :+1::gift::christmas_tree: