[ESX, QB & QBR] ProjextX Orange Farming

About

tr-orangefarm is a Free orange picking resource that uses grape seed farm as the sole place for picking oranges. Once you have collected the oranges then you will need to go to house located near EAST Sandy Shorces exit 68 Which is located also on the blip with the processing blip. There you will be able to process Raw Oranges into orange juice or you can sell raw oranges here at the processor. If you have processed oranged juices in vinewood you will be able to sell the Orange Juice at the dinner.

Note only made this because I seen this simple thing for 10 dollars on tebex and wanted to make it for free

Everything can be edited within the config this supports langs/different languanges by editing the text in the config.

the minigame can be edited within the config as well. Everything will have hashed out comments next to them so you will be able to edit everything with the detail needed.

Created By

• TRClassic

Dependencies (ESX):

Dependencies (QB-Remastered):

Dependencies (QB):

Preview’s

Preview Screenshot

Preview Screenshot

Preview Screenshot

14 Likes

This is nice… A question though. Why dont you use add entity model instead of this. All orange trees are the same model. It is also available at specific places around paleto, sandy etc

PS: I already made something like that, it shows up for some., but not for others. So I am actually lookin for a reason why it does not work

I understand all the trees are the same model… Really aware of that but I only did it like this because I don’t want the models to be global… So I simply use box zones and I personally think it’s better for what I’m trying to achieve in this resource which doesn’t increase the resmon at all.

The same goes for the ped model. Also because I have another resource that uses the farmer ped so it’s always nice to be able to use the same ped with other resources and not just locked to one resource if that makes sense.

Also I only made this cause I seen some bs 10 dollar version on tebex and this script took only 45 minutes to create

1 Like

it would be 6 lines of target code in client code and 5 lines to give an orange in server code, selling aside.
Cz most servers already use some sort of a pawn shop to sell.
That would literally take 0 ms when target isn’t active…
Which again brings me back to my first question…

Can u please try it once that way… cz I tried and it did not work. My limited understanding of coding is not helping me solve it either…

1 Like

Why would I try it?

thank you makaing it also for esx

1 Like

No problem…

Seen someone was selling this and just didn’t agree with it so I wanted to make it free for everyone since it was so simple.

3 Likes

thank you very much for script

2 Likes

Nevermind :smiley:

nice release ngl, i was hoping someone would make up to date OX stuff for free to spite me haha

Love the minigame you added

Again… As I said on the youtube video

10 dollars for something simple that should be free is kind of lame IMO

yeah i agree with you, i just kinda felt like being a dick on yt, sry :smiley:
the “paid” version is actually fully customizable :smiley: pulled the old orange only from the market

1 Like

Well, I have a history of finding “dicks” and remaking their scripts for free

3 Likes

i like it, especially basic cr*p like this should be free, your comment remembered me of old FiveM Days where most stuff was free so i redid it more customizable and made it pay what you want haha

So why did you make it paid in the first place? Trying to make a quick buck or what?

Finally i also saw people take money for that script.
glad to see you sharing that for free.

1 Like

it’s so good

For QB it doesnt work… Error: Screenshot by Lightshot Config: Screenshot by Lightshot

Why did you rename the folder to qb-farmingtest :joy::joy:

for some reason i don’t get the items in the inventory.