[ESX/QB/OX/STANDALONE] LB Phone - Advanced & performance friendly phone

Yes im trying it out today for MariaDB i checked a few, should be good :slight_smile:

The documentation you’re talking about for core-inventory is available on your disc or theirs? Cause i checked their disc and all i found was messages saying it wasnt fitting with the unique aspect of your phone :frowning:

Hello, is there any setPlayerPhoneNumber export? Also can I convert old phone numbers to this script?

1 Like

Bought this phone and have recieved nothing but rude support from breeze, no response from loaf and $100 taken out of my account! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! dont get me wrong the phone is dope but the level of nonchalant business owners needs to be brought up! JUST GO BUY GKS AND WAIT FOR THEM TO UPDATE AND MATCH THIS ONE!

3 Likes

same thing basically! bought it out and sent a bunch of people to buy it and now breze wont speak without a attitude or in a rude manner! been trying to get someone unbanned and found out he got banned because his discord got hacked! UNRELIABLE, UNREASONABLE, UNWILLING TO HELP, JUST UNACCEPTABLE!

1 Like

Hey

You did not purchase the phone, you stated that your friend purchased it, and then he did some stupid stuff like: spamming every channel, raiding the discord etc, therefore he got banned.

Please don’t come here lying and stating things that did not happen.

2 Likes

Wich is the difference from buy or pay it for a server when any member cooperate? You children have to learn respect.

Comè? Do you know what escrow is? And how tebex works?

How to turn off the video recording function completely? The occupancy rate is too high!

You can’t disable video recording, but if you don’t set an API key it won’t upload.

Hey Legends,

First off, I absolutely love this phone. It’s literally the best out there.
I have a question that might seem trivial, and it’s probably a case of me having baby brain, when the phone is updated, what files need to be replaced? I don’t particularly want to have to go through the DB and config again to restore everything.

Thanks guys!

We recommend deleting the folder and uploading the new one. You don’t need to run the SQL file unless we say otherwise, and you can replace the config file with your old one unless we have added new config options.

Thank you for clearing this up for me! :slight_smile:

This is what’s happening now. The error mentions shared/functions.lua being unable to start.

Do you think it would be possible to allow others to add-on to this script? Me and my team really enjoy this phone but we want more added including “onlyfans”. Was curious if you guys had plans to add that or maybe enjoy the idea of it. People can set their own prices, you can pay to unlock posts (the exact same as onlyfans in real life)

1 Like

It is already possible to create add-ons for the phone.

Docs: Custom apps | LB Phone
Here is an example of a script by our partner Repowered: Radio App for LB Phone

1 Like

thank you, I appreciate you a lot for the quick response!

Distrikt uses this phone and its really great!

The best phone on fivem
5 Likes

So our server is trying to use the built in music app (not a custom one).

Just for our sanity are we able to add things like Spotify links to the app to pull in information or are we only going to be able to add in single songs on that app?

Our server loves the phone and the awesome features it has (unique phone numbers even if you lose it/get it stolen)!

Hey brother, I can’t use Discord webhook in my area in China, so my mobile phone can’t make video calls, and I can’t take pictures. Do you have any good solutions? By the way, would you like to add Contrasted Chinese language?