💊 [ESX][QB-Core] Drugs Creator - All-In-One In-Game Admin Menu for Drug Harvesting, Crafting, Selling, and Use

You are welcome!

hey jaksam is possible in next update xD jeje, insert one option to change the animation when Pocket craftings? will be nice we can added also weed grinder etc…

1 Like

Drugs Creator 5.7

• Updated functions that checks police members server side, to improve compatibility

Hi, I been on this resource for hours loving what the possibilities are with this thing. Idk if these few suggestions have been posted but here are mine
The Effects for items.
Add a eating taking method for editables
Add a value bar for armor and health perks instead of just having 50 or 100 percent
Add a water perk

Love this resource keep it up. Already looking into the other creator ones!

2 Likes

We need the option to get Items for selling drugs. If its possible we could have normal marked money in QB-Core like in ESX

1 Like

Yeah i agree, i want to give item like marked bills from the narcos ect.

1 Like

you can configure to do that. I do on mine

2 Likes

Make a option for a other notify.

Maybe ox_lib notify.

1 Like

Hello, it’s already possible to replace the default notifications through the documentation of the script

As an item?
Would you like to show me how please?

I have suggestion for the drug creator that would be super fire. You should add a plug npc. for the drugs where players can go buy drugs from him or they can get front from him to sell and if you don’t bring back the money he puts a bounty on your head And it would be don’t for npc selling we can do delivery’s to npc or have trap phone just some ideas to make that’s shit epic.

1 Like

Hi, so what you are suggesting is an NPC which gives you drugs, and tells you to sell it to somebody?

Yeah sort of like the npc the cartel you sell drugs for him or you can buy it or loan it but if you loan it and don’t come back with his money he puts a bounty on your head or he sends bounty hunters after you

1 Like

im having an issue in my server where the benches cant be interacted with ,some players can and some players cant